Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert
Manual Adjust Seats
Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
Manual air conditioning
Manual tilt steering column
Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Next generation engine controller
Outside Temp Gauge
Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
Pickup Cargo Box Lights
Power Rear Window
Rear Center Armrest
Rear child safety locks
Rear wheel spats
Redundant Digital Speedometer
Regular Box Style
Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
Side Impact Beams
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Steel spare wheel
Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Trailer Wiring Harness
Transmission oil cooler
Urethane Gear Shift Knob
Variable Intermittent Wipers
Vendor Painted Cargo Box Tracking
Vinyl Door Trim Insert
If you're looking for a pickup and find that regular light-duty 1500-series trucks can't meet your towing or payload requirements, it's time to step up to a heavy-duty workhorse from Ram. Like the smaller Ram 1500, the 2016 Ram 2500 is available in several different configurations involving cabin, powertrain and box length choices. But the difference between the two is in the 2500's superior towing and hauling abilities.
When properly configured, the heavy-duty 2500 can tow up to 17,980 pounds and carry 3,990 pounds in the bed.
There are few competitors in this segment, but none enjoy one of the Ram's best features: a coil spring rear suspension. Whether you're towing or driving around with the bed empty, the coil spring provides a more compliant ride compared to the leaf spring setup used by its rivals.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at email@example.com
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).