Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air cleaner, high-capacity
Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
Air dam, color-keyed
Alternator, 125 amps
Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with subwoofer in center console
Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (Requires OnStar hardware (UE1), but subscription to OnStar services not required for operation.)
Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
Cup holders, in console and rear
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
Door handles, chrome
Door locks, rear child security
Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification)
Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
Fog lamps, front, halogen
Four wheel drive
Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass)
Grille, chrome surround with chrome center, Denali-exclusive
Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and blue backlit instrument panel switches
LPO, Rear wheelhouse liner
Moldings, body-color bodyside with chrome insert
Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
Pickup box, Wideside
Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
Rear Vision Camera (Note: images appear on Navigation screen for units equipped with (UYS) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation. For units not equipped with Navigation systems images will appear within rearview mirror.)
Skid Plate Package includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case, frame-mounted shields
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Super clean Denali 2500 local trade! This beauty is immaculate! Hurry down for a no hassle test drive today while its still available. Ask for Chuck or Sasquatch the salesman.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Inquiry for 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Crew Cab 153.7" Denali
4WD Crew Cab 153.7" Denali
Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85-compatible FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm)
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).