The small crossover SUV category is intensely competitive, and it's one in which the 2016 Subaru Forester holds its own quite well. Along with the sure-footedness of standard all-wheel drive, the Forester delivers plenty of cargo capacity, roomy seating and an available turbocharged engine that's one of the strongest in its class. There's nothing super flashy about this crossover, but Subaru is a believer in offering functional simplicity. That's precisely what you get with the 2016 Forester. Safety and fuel economy are key attributes for the small crossover class, and the Forester delivers here, too. Though blind-spot monitoring is curiously missing from the Forester's features list, it does offer an available forward collision mitigation system plus perfect crash-test scores. As for fuel efficiency, the Forester's continuously variable transmission (CVT) is a big help, especially when cruising on the highway.
Standard equipment on the 2.5i includes 17-inch steel wheels, full power accessories, cruise control, a height-adjustable driver seat, 60/40-split folding rear seatbacks, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, a rearview camera, a 6.2-inch touchscreen with Subaru's Starlink technology interface, smartphone app integration and a four-speaker sound system with HD radio, a CD player, an auxiliary audio jack and a USB port. Call or stop by and ask for Chuck!
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at email@example.com
Vehicle Inquiry for 2016 Subaru Forester 4dr CVT 2.5i PZEV
4dr CVT 2.5i PZEV
2.5L 4 Cyl DOHC 16V w/VVT -inc: Active Valve Contr
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).