Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
Integrated Roof Antenna
Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Normal Duty Suspension
Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Outside Temp Gauge
Permanent Locking Hubs
Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
Rear Child Safety Locks
Remote Releases -Inc: Power Fuel
Rocker Panel Extensions and Black Wheel Well Trim
Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Side Impact Beams
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
Steel Spare Wheel
Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
5 passenger, power driver seat, power locks/windows, cruise and traction control, Bluetooth, AUX, USB with steering wheel controls.
For more information or test drive, email email@example.com, call 208-344-8735 or stop by and ask for Chuck! Feel free to submit a credit application on our website.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Inquiry for 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD 4dr Laredo
4WD 4dr Laredo
3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I w/ESS
Share with a Friend
Share with a Friend
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).