Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger, includes passenger sensing system (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
Air conditioning, front driver and right front passenger
Alternator, 125 amps
Assist handles, 5 total, 1 A-pillar mounted for front passenger, 2 B-pillar and 2 overhead mounted for outboard rear seats
Battery, heavy-duty, 690 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection
Body, swing gate, driver side-hinged, fixed glass
Brakes, 4-wheel disc, 4-wheel ABS with unique calibration for 4Lo
For more information or test drive, email email@example.com, call 208-344-8735 or stop by and ask for Chuck! Feel free to submit a credit application on our website under the Financing tab.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can call us at (208)344-8735 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Inquiry for 2006 HUMMER H3 4WD 4dr SUV Luxury
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).