Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
Alternator, 130 amps
Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
Brakes, front disc/rear drum
Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
Convenience hooks, rear
Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel (Rear seat armrest not included.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Defogger, rear-window, electric
Door handles, body-color
Door locks, rear child security
Enhanced Acoustic Package
Front wheel drive
Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are Black.)
Oil life monitoring system
Rear air ducts, floor mounted
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
Steering column, tilt and telescopic
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
Steering wheel, 3-spoke, comfort grip
Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear, compound crank
Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
For more information or test drive, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 208-344-8735 or stop by and ask for Chuck! Feel free to submit a credit application on our website under the Financing tab.
Sunset Motors, where we have been doing fair and friendly business in the same location in downtown Boise, since 1963! We are located at 2324 W Fairview Ave, Boise, Id 83702. You can visit our website www.sunsetmotorsid.com, call us at (208)344-8735 or email email@example.com. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
Vehicle Inquiry for 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 4dr Sdn Auto LS
1. You have the right to have a vehicle mechanically inspected prior to making your AS-IS purchase. We do not provide a warranty, but we are absolutely willing to help guide you through any issues that may arise after your purchase. For example, we can get things done through our vendors at our discounted cost, to save you money.
2. Most vehicles qualify for an aftermarket warranty that we can quote for you, should you want to minimize your risk of expense for potential mechanical repairs needed in the future.
3. We can work to obtain financing for you, or you can arrange your own.
4. We do not claim our vehicles are perfect, they are afterall, previously owned.
5. We price our vehicles at our best value up front, and do not add any additional dealer fees, (only applicable state fees, ie: sales tax(ID residents only),$14 title, in state. $40 for out of state).
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashiers checks and credit cards (we are charged a 3% fee to process them, so sorry, but that fee if passed on to our customer choosing to use a card).